You go to this beautiful cosmetic shop and spend hundreds of dollars almost every month. Your wardrobe is full of lipsticks, eyeliners, mascaras, eye-shadows, make-up kits, etc. But what about your first aid box? Does it have calcium pills and vitamin pills? Does it have a vagina cleaner separately bought for your internal health? Does it have a pack of wet tissues to wipe yourself clean, whenever there’s a need for the same? If not, then what do you think is your external beauty and cosmetics for? You may make yourself glow with the help of those foundations and compact powder; but when it comes to your internal health, nothing can actually work unless you really wish to be healthy, internally.
A lot of women now prefer visiting a good private gynecologist in London to get themselves checked up regularly. Although there’s no need to get internal check-ups done every now and then, you can actually get the external check-ups done for the sake of your internal beauty.
I would suggest every woman to visit a gynecologist every month or once in two months to be gorgeous from within. Following are the top five reasons to focus on your internal beauty more than the external one:
- Internal health is a blessing – You can’t be blessed with external beauty if you do not have an internal one. Unless you are healthy internally, you can never be healthy and fit externally. However, this is not something that happens without your concern or efforts. In order to be internally healthy, you actually have to concentrate on different things, including your eating habits, for the sake of a better health.
- To have a longer life – Unless you are at peace internally, how can you look beautiful externally? You surely need to live longer to use all those cosmetics and lipsticks! If you really wish to live longer and look beautiful, you need a good internal health. For this, you may even have to sacrifice a few things and change your lifestyle a bit.
- To look beautiful – If you have a vaginal infection, which recurs every now and then, you may not be able to cover the dark circles and embarrassing expressions on your face by using all those cosmetics in your wardrobe. If you really believe in looking gorgeous and wish to be appreciated by others, focus hard or concentrate more on your internal self.
- To be more comfortable in life – Unless you are living a ‘painless’ life, you can’t even describe the meaning of the word ‘comfort.’ Even if you are wearing a $1000 evening gown with overloaded jewelries and make-up, you can’t look good if you are in pain. Therefore, focus on the internal you to get a better external you!
- To save a lot of money – Yes; those who are internally healthy always look good externally. Therefore, you don’t need all those cosmetics to cover up your dark circles and other such stuff!
About the author:
Mini Taylor believes in writing articles for the female readers who do not give importance to their internal health. She has visited her private gynecologist on Harley Street in London regularly for her internal check-ups.