Can you imagine the scenario? When you wake up, start brushing your teeth and see tiny flakes falling out from your hair, and you wonder what is it? You start screaming out for help and there is no way to escape it from. You panic. Don’t worry it is nothing as big as you scream off. The tiny flakes are dandruff. Dandruff is such a disorder that you cannot get rid easily, but it is not also an impossible task. But it is a matter of worry because prolonged causes of dandruff can eventually lead to baldness; another forward step for baldness is hair loss. In today’s generation of modern science there are many techniques that can cure your baldness and one of it is hair transplant. To get the Quality hair transplantation in Kolkata you can search on website where you can get various options along with the price of hair transplant in Kolkata.
Coming back to the topic dandruff is such as disorder that can embarrass you at any time. Proper and regular care is needed in order to keep your scalp free of dandruff. There is one simple remedy in your kitchen that can fight against dandruff; it is none other than BAKING SODA. You might have not ever imagined about soda to be one of the potential ingredient to cure it. Well baking soda can be the effective and wonderful home remedy for dandruff. Baking soda clears the scalp and gets the flakes out of it.
Read on, to know how effective baking soda is to cure dandruff
As everybody is aware that shampoos in the market are full of harsh chemicals that sucks of moisture from your scalp and does more harm. Using excessive shampoo with over the counter chemicals is the main cause of it. Even the mild shampoo can make your hair look frizzy and dry. This can be the one reason for hair loss. That is why people today are more leaning towards home remedies and natural therapies. The home remedy that i will be discussing in this article is baking soda as mentioned above. You need not to visit any big store to purchase it; it is easily available in local grocery store and the cost is much more less than the harsh chemicals. It is safer and healthy alternative that can be used. Baking soda has high pH content that prevents dandruff and itchiness.
How to Use Baking Soda:
- Add 2 -3 table spoon of soda in a medium cup of Luke warm water
- Mix it till you observe any lumps
- Apply this paste to your scalp and massage gently
- Wash it of quickly. Do no keep this mixture for more than 3 seconds
- You can also use baking soda with an combination of your shampoo (it is recommended to use herbal shampoo that is soft on your hair and scalp
- Once you step in shower apply shampoo on your palm and add half spoon of baking soda in it
- Mix it well and apply it on your scalp as regular and cleanse your hair
- Baking soda is alkaline in nature.
- If you see your hair bad after washing it with soda then don’t be afraid off, after few washes you will see your hair look healthier, shiner and will stop falling
- In order to balance the high Ph of baking soda, you can wash your hair with apple cider vinegar (ACV) after using soda
- ACV and baking soda together helps in lowering the hair loss problem and you will be shocked to see its results
- It helps in controlling other disorder such as dandruff, dryness, and oiliness from the scalp
- Once all these conditions are brought under one roof and vanished completely, then it becomes easy to stop hair fall and allow normal hair growth
- One important thing that should be kept in mind is that treating dandruff requires lot of patience to get the best results
What is the role of Baking Soda?
- Baking soda washes off all the oil and grease from your scalp and clean the entire portion leaving softness behind
- It absorbs oil naturally and acts as a dry shampoo
- Baking soda standing on your kitchen’s cabinet can be one of the helpful remedy to keep you free of flakes and makes your scalp healthy
Tips and Precautions
- Baking soda should be used in minimum quantity and it should not be kept on scalp for longer period of time
- If you are adding ACV with baking soda, it is recommended that the mixture should not be used on open wounds because it may lead scalp itching
All the mentioned methods if followed properly with the combination of good hair and health, then it can work wonder to remove dandruff.