Lancashire Compensation Solicitors

Lancashire compensation solicitors can help gather the evidence required to ensure a successful claim, represent you in court if required, and ensure that you get a satisfactory result from your compensation claim case. Whether you have been injured in a car accident, an accident at work, or you have suffered from a slip or trip while in a public place, Scott Rees & Co has the experience and expertise to handle your case. Call us today to discuss the details, and to determine whether you have a chance of successfully claiming.

Despite the abundance of safety features, and the constant changes in motoring laws, car accidents are rife, and personal injury claims following a car accident are among the most common forms of PI claim. Whiplash claims have become more difficult to successfully submit, but if you have suffered any kind of injury that has kept you away from work or required regular visits to the doctor or hospital, then you may have a right to submit a claim and seek compensation from the guilty party.

Compensation Solicitors

As with any form of personal injury claim, you will need to prove that you were not at fault for the accident that led to your injuries. You will need to be able to show to the courts that another party was responsible, either through their direct actions or through negligence on their part. This may mean showing that another driver caused the accident, or even that it was down to poorly maintained road surfaces, and Scott Rees & Co Lancashire compensation solicitors can assist.

Accidents at work are another common cause of injury and illness. Industrial deafness, slips and trips, and falling from height, are some of the potential dangers that we face when going to work, and it is the responsibility of our employer to ensure that we have a safe working environment, are provided with the appropriate equipment and adequate training, and that they do everything possible to ensure the safety of their workers. If your employer has failed in this responsibility, then you have a good case for claiming compensation.

Slips and trips not only occur at work. Any such accident that happens on property that is open to the public may be considered a personal injury case. For example, if you slip on a wet surface while in a supermarket, or if you trip over a poorly maintained floor, then you could have a case to claim compensation for your injuries. Your employer’s liability insurance, which every employer legally has to have, will cover the compensation, and you are entitled to make a claim without fear of retribution from the company, but it is important to remember that all personal injury claims have a strict timeline that you must adhere to.

Contact Scott Rees & Co Lancashire compensation solicitors today to discuss your case. We can ensure that you are still within the permitted timeline, determine the likelihood of a successful claim, and start gathering evidence to help ensure a successful compensation claim is made.